Status of the NOvA experiment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The NOvA experiment, using the existing NuMI beamline, is planned for construction at Ash River, Minnesota. The experiment will provide a measurement of, or strong limit on the neutrino mixing angle θ₁₃, and for sufficiently strong mixing, establish the hierarchy of the neutrino masses.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at 10th International Conference on Topics in Astroparticle and Underground Physics (TAUP 2007), Sendai, Japan, 11-15 Sep 2007.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14706738