Duality, Entropy and ADM Mass in Supergravity [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 46 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We consider the Bekenstein-Hawking entropy-area formula in four dimensional extended ungauged supergravity and its electric-magnetic duality property. Symmetries of both"large" and"small" extremal black holes are considered, as well as the ADM mass formula for N=4 and N=8 supergravity, preserving different fraction of supersymmetry. The interplay between BPS conditions and duality properties is an important aspect of this investigation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbnl-1936e
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physical Review D ISSN 1550-7998; PRVDAQ FT
Cerchiai, Bianca L.; Zumino, Bruno; Ferrara, Sergio; Marrani, Alessio.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14706952