Study of nucleon resonances with electromagnetic interactions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Recent development in using electromagnetic meson production reactions to study the structure of nucleon resonances are reviewed. Possible future works are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-thy-06-572
E 1.99: doe/or/23177-0023
E 1.99: nucl-th/0611034
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
L.C. Smith; T.-S. H. Lee.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14707091