Hot Topics From BaBar Experiment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The authors search for a new light non-Standard Model CP-odd Higgs boson, A°, decaying to τ⁺τ⁻, μ⁺μ⁻, and invisible in radiative decays of the Υ(2S) and Υ(3S). We search for the light scalar particle produced in single-photon decays of the Υ(3S) resonance through the process Υ(3S) → γA°, A° → invisible. We also search for evidence of an undetectable Υ(1S) decay recoiling against the dipion system. The data samples contain 99 x 10⁶ Υ(2S) and 122 x 10⁶ Υ(3S) decays collected by the BABAR detector at the SLAC PEP-II B factory.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub-14254
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at QUARKS 2010: 16th International Seminar on High Energy Physics, Kolomna, Russia, 6-12 Jun 2010.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14707136