Precise Measurements of Beam Spin Asymmetries in Semi-Inclusive π<sup>0</sup> production [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 397-402 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We present studies of single-spin asymmetries for neutral pion electroproduction in semi-inclusive deep-inelastic scattering of 5.776 GeV polarized electrons from an unpolarized hydrogen target, using the CEBAF Large Acceptance Spectrometer (CLAS) at the Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility. A substantial sin Φh amplitude has been measured in the distribution of the cross section asymmetry as a function of the azimuthal angle Φh of the produced neutral pion. The dependence of this amplitude on Bjorken x and on the pion transverse momentum is extracted with significantly higher precision than previous data and is compared to model calculations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-phy-11-1361
E 1.99: doe/or/23177-1736
E 1.99: arxiv:1106.2293
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physics Letters. Section B 704 5 ISSN 0370-2693 AM
Jenkins, D; Klein, A; Watts, D; Keller, D; Zhang, J; Zhao, B; Park, S; Kim, A; Strauch, S; Mayer, M; Tang, W; Pozdniakov, S; Kuznetsov, V; Pogorelko, O; Niculescu, G; Niculescu, I; Pasyuk, E; Holtrop, M; Rosner, G; Stoler, P; Strakovsky, I; Voutier, E; Markov, N; Salgado, C; Taiuti, M; Mokeev, V; Ricco, G; Ripani, M; Osipenko, M; Livingston, K; McKinnon, B; Kubarovsky, V; Khandaker, M; Joo, K; Tkachenko, S; Ni, A; Stepanyan, S; Protopopescu, D; Pisano, S; Moreno, B; Pappalardo, L; Prok, Y; Voskanyan, H; Niccolai, S; Ungaro, M; Nadel-Turonski, P; Zana, L; Munevar, E; Paolone, M; McAndrew, J; Phelps, E; Schott, D; Moutarde, H; Procureur, S; Anefalos Pereira, S; Khetarpal, P; Seraydaryan, H; Park, K; Meyer, C A; Rimal, D; Hyde, C E; Ireland, D G; Isupov, E L; Jo, H S; Klein, F J; Kuleshov, S V; Kvaltine, N D; Lu, H Y; Ostrovidov, A I; Paremuzyan, R; Price, J W; Saini, M S; Seder, E; Sharabian, Y G; Smith, G D; Sober, D I; Stepanyan, S S; Taylor, C E; Kuhn, S E; Schumacher, R A; Wood, M H; Weygand, D P; Weinstein, L B; Zhao, Z W; Raue, B A; Jawalkar, S S; Kimy, W; MacGregor, I.J. D.; Micherdzinska, A.M.; Sabatio, F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14707175