Charmless Hadronic B Decays at BaBar [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We report recent measurements of branching fractions and charge asymmetries of charmless hadronic B decays using the data collected with the BABAR detector at the PEP-II asymmetric energy e⁺e⁻ collider.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at 12th International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy (Hadron 07), Frascati, Italy, 8-13 Oct 2007.
Collaboration, for the BABAR; Mohanty, Gagan B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14707551