A Les Houches Interface for BSM Generators [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We propose to combine and slightly extend two existing 'Les Houches Accords' to provide a simple generic interface between beyond-the-standard-model parton-level and event-level generators. All relevant information--particle content, quantum numbers of new states, masses, cross sections, parton-level events, etc.--is collected in one single file, which adheres to the Les Houches Event File (LHEF) standard.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"arXiv eprint number arXiv:0712.3311"
Herquet, M.; Pukhov, A.; Richardson, P.; Skands, P.; Alwall, J.; Boos, E.; Dudko, L.; Gigg, M.; Sherstnev, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14707556