Rare B Decays in Collider Experiments [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The recent results on the semileptonic and leptonic rare B decays from the collider experiments are reviewed. Additionally, the recent measurements of lepton flavor violation in τ decays are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prepared for Particles and Nuclei International Conference (PANIC 05), Santa Fe, New Mexico, 24-28 Oct 2005.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14708093