Two-pion exchange NN potential from Lorentz-invariant $\chi$EFT [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 384-388 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We outline the progress made in the past five years by the Sao Paulo group in the development of a two-pion exchange nucleon-nucleon potential within a Lorentz-invariant framework of (baryon) chiral perturbation theory.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/12/2006., "jlab-thy-06-550", " doe/er/40150-4070", Nucl.Phys.A 790 1-4, 18th International IUPAP Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics, 21-26 Aug 2006, Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil., and Renato Higa; Manoel Robilotta; Carlos A. da Rocha.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14708247