Covariant Effective Field Theory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2,170 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Part I: The Covariant Spectator approach for two and three nucleon interactions at JLab energies. Part II: Ideas for improvements--toward a Covariant Effective field theory for GeV reactions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-thy-03-39
E 1.99: doe/er/40150-2624
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Theories of Nuclear forces and Nuclear Systems, Seattle, WA (US), 10/13/2003.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14708494