The double spin asymmetry in exclusive pi+ electro-production with CLAS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The eg1b run was conducted using CLAS at Jefferson Lab in 2000 by the CLAS collab- oration. A 1.6 GeV - 5.6 GeV polarized electron beam and polarized nuclear targets (composed of NH3 and ND3) were used, allowing single and double spin asymmetries to be measured. This analysis deals with the double spin asymmetry A
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-phy-07-772
E 1.99: 7545053
E 1.99: doe/or/23177-0395
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Talk compiled for DIS 2007.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14708526