Status of MINOS after one year of running [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The MINOS experiment has recorded data from approximately 1 x 10²° protons in the NuMI beam. This experiment has a baseline of 735 km, the longest yet constructed. We report here on the status of the experimental program at MINOS.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at 3rd International Workshop on NO-VE: Neutrino Oscillations in Venice: 50 Years after the Neutrino Experimental Discovery, Venice, Italy, 7-10 Feb 2006.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14708616