Searches for standard model Higgs at the Tevatron [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A summary of the latest results of Standard Model Higgs boson searches from CDF and D0 presented at the DIS 2007 conference is reported in this paper. All analyses presented use 1 fb⁻¹ of Tevatron data. The strategy of the different analyses is determined by the Higgs production mechanism and decay channel.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prepared for 15th International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subjects (DIS2007), Munich, Germany, 16-20 Apr 2007.
Vilar Cortabitarte, Rocio.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14708818