Virginia roadmap [cartographic material] : including mini-maps of Blacksburg-Christiansburg, Bristol, Charlottesville ... Washingon plus list of public recreation areas
- Corporate Author:
- H.M. Gousha (Firm)
- Additional Titles:
- Virginia road map and Alternate title: How to read your map of Virginia
- New York, N.Y. : H.M. Gousha, 1993.
- Copyright Date:
- 1993 ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 46 x 96 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:823,680]. 1 in. [equals] 13 miles (W 83°40ʹ00ʺ--W 75°14ʹ00ʺ/N 39°27ʹ00ʺ--N 36°32ʹ00ʺ).
- Panel title.
Relief shown by spot heights.
"A Gousha travel publication."
Also shows portions of Tennessee, Kentucky, W. Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and North Carolina.
Includes list of counties, index to cities and towns, tables of state and national public recreation areas, and descriptive lists of interstate highways within Virginia and Virginia toll roads.
Eleven ancillary city and regional maps, ancillary map of Shenandoah National Park, and col. ill. on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 1470912