Fast neutrons incident on rotors [electronic resource] : - tantalum
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Reports in the Argonne National Laboratory Nuclear Data and Measurement Series present results of studies in the field of microscopic nuclear data. The primary objective of the series is the dissemination of information in the comprehensive form required for nuclear technology applications. This series is devoted to: (a) measured microscopic nuclear parameters, (b) experimental techniques and facilities employed in measurements, (c) the analysis, correlation and interpretation of nuclear data, and (d) the compilation and evaluation of nuclear data.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/ndm-160
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Smith, A. B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14709176