Strangeness contributions to nucleon form factors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We review a recent theoretical determination of the strange quark content of the electromagnetic form factors of the nucleon. These are compared with a global analysis of current experimental measurements in parity-violating electron scattering.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-thy-06-538
E 1.99: doe/er/40150-4030
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3rd International Workshop: From Parity Violation to Hadronic Structure and more… (PAVI06), May 16-20, 2006, Milos Island, Greece.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14709178