Search for the Pentaquark Partners [electronic resource] : Theta++, Sigma0 and N0.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A high resolution search (sigma = 1.5 MeV) for pentaquarks was performed in Jefferson Lab Hall A using two HRS+Septum configuration. The following electro-production channels were studied at forward angles: ep --> e[prime]K?X and ep --> e[prime]pi+X, for three narrow (Gamma < 8 MeV) hypothesis pentaquark states: Sigma0, Theta++ and N0. The missing mass spectra showed no significant signal therefore 90% C.L. upper limits of differential cross-section were evaluated using Monte Carlo technique.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-phy-05-483
E 1.99: doe/er/40150-4193
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particles and Nuclei International Conference (PANIC 05), Santa Fe, New Mexico, 24-28 Oct 2005.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14709300