Quark Distributions in a Medium [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- page(s) 137.7 Kilobytes : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We derive the formal expressions needed to discuss the change of the twist-two parton distribution functions when a hadron is placed in a medium with relativistic scalar and vector mean fields.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-thy-04-9
E 1.99: doe/er/40150-2892
E 1.99: hep-ph/0405096
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physical Review, B: Condensed Matter 595 1-4 FT
Anthony Thomas; F. M. Steffens; K. Tsushima.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14709533