Non-standard model Higgs searches at the Tevatron [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The CDF and D0 experiments at Fermilab's Tevatron have been actively searching for the Higgs bosons that appear in extensions of the minimal standard model. Here we present the results of searches for the neutral and charged Higgs bosons of the minimal supersymmetric standard model, as well as searches for doubly charged Higgs bosons that are predicted by other types of extensions. Up to 900 pb⁻¹ of Run 2 data have been analyzed and have provided no signs of Higgs boson production; these null results are used to set limits on Higgs production scenarios within the context of particular models.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2006., "fermilab-conf-06-540-e", and Hocker, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14709597