Renormalization constants using quark states in Landau gauge [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We show that given one Cl(a) improvement constant, bm, all the remaining quantities needed to define the renormalized and O(a) improved dimension-3 quark bilinears can be obtained by studying the matrix elements of these operators between external quark states in a fixed gauge.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2001., "la-ur-01-5950", Submitted to: Proceedings of Lattice 2001 Symposium, Berlin, Germany, August 19-24, 2001., and Gupta, R.; Lee, W.; Bhattacharya, T.
View MARC record | catkey: 14709701