Results from the B Factories (What Have We Learned So Far at the B Factories?) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The e+e- B factory experiments (Belle and Babar) have allowed us to finally observe the breakdown of CP symmetry outside of the kaon sector and verify the consistency of Kobayashi and Maskawa's seminal idea about the origin of CP violation. I will describe this and what may come next, including the hunt for New Physics sources of CP violating phases and adventures with rare decays.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/13/2002., Fermilab Colloquia, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), Batvia, Illinois (United States), presented on November 13, 2002., and Browder, Tom.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14710294