Single Quark Transition Model Analysis of Electromagnetic Nucleon Resonance Excitations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 476 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We apply the single quark transition model to resonance transition amplitudes extracted from photo- and electroproduction data. We use experimental data on the S₁₁(1535), and D₁₃(1520) nucleon resonances to extract the amplitudes for the electromagnetic transition from the nucleon ground state [56,0+] to the [70,1-] supermultiplet, and make predictions for the transition amplitudes of all other states associated with the [70,1-]. We compare the predictions with data and find surprisingly good agreement. The comparison is hampered by the poor data quality for many of the states especially in the electroproduction sector.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
V.D. Burkert; V. Mokeev; M. Ripani; R. De Vita; M. Battaglieri.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14711070