Measurement of the Decay Amplitudes and Branching Fractions of B -> J psi K* and B - > J/psi K Decays [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Using data taken with the CLEO II detector, we present the first full angular analysis in the color-suppressed modes B° → J/ψ K*° and B⁺ → J/ψ K*⁺. This leads to a complete determination of the decay amplitudes of these modes. In addition, we update the branching fractions for B → J/ψ K and B → J/ψ K*.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Jessop, Colin P.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14711518