Meson decays in a quark model [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 168 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A recent model of hadron states is extended to include meson decays. The authors find that the overall success of the model is quite good. Possible improvements to the model are suggested.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40150-1580
E 1.99: jlab-thy-97-30
E 1.99: hep-ph/9708235
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Phys.Rev. D57 (1998) 1694-1702 FT
W. Roberts; B. Silvestre-Brac.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14711805