Topology and chiral symmetry in QCD with overlap fermions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 706 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The authors briefly review the overlap formalism for chiral gauge theories, the overlap Dirac operator for massless fermions and its connection to domain wall fermions. They describe properties of the overlap Dirac operator, and methods to implement it numerically. Finally, they give some examples of quenched calculations of chiral symmetry breaking and topology with overlap fermions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40150-1420
E 1.99: jlab-thy-99-41
E 1.99: fsu-scri-99c-72
E 1.99: hep-lat/9912042
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lattice Fermions and Structure of the Vacuum, Dubna (RU), 10/05/1999--10/09/1999.
Robert G. Edwards; Urs M. Heller; Joe Kiskis; Rajamani Narayanan.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14711829