Pipe Sizing for Instrument Air Delivery to the CC and EC Cryostats [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This engineering note calculates the minimum required line size for the manifold and the associated piping that deliver instrument air to the three cryostats at the D-Zero project.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712344