RTV 21 Displacements [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A seal is needed for the cover of the Nitrogen Test Vessel in order to prevent leakage of the N₂ gas. This seal is to be molded out of RTV 21. In this experiment, the Modulus of Elasticity of the RTV was sought after, and the displacements of the RTV due to various stresses were measured to see if they were large enough to provide a tight seal between the vessel and its cover.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/04/1987., "fermilab-d0-en-077", and Kurita, C.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712402