Some simple criteria for gauged R-parity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Florida, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Some simple conditions which are sufficient to guarantee that R- parity survives as an unbroken gauged discrete subgroup of the continuous gauge symmetry in certain supersymmetric extensions of the standard model are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40272--170
E 1.99: ufift-hep--92-22
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 07/01/1992 - 07/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712687