CC-EC Transporter Analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The following calculations were used to develop a structure required to transport completed calorimeters (CC-EC) from the assembly area to a staging point for installation onto center beam. The transporter is equipped with four (4) 200 ton hydraulic cylinders and four (4) 200 ton capacity Hillman Rollers. The components are used for the lifting and moving of calorimeters. R. Wands is doing the Ansys analysis based on 2 conditions: (1) Statically loaded on the transporter support corner; and (2) Loaded on 3 Hilman's with 1 Hilman removed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/07/1987., "fermilab-d0-en-131", and Stredde, H.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712728