Summary of EC Superelement Results for OH Inter-Module Connecting Forces [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to summarize the OH module connecting forces found as a result of the super-element modeling of the EC internal module structure. Although not presented here, this approach can also provide MH connecting forces and assembly deflections. This report includes only information on the OH connecting forces for various assumed connector schemes. The super-element machinery is in place to model other connector ideas, and provide information on overall deflections, MH connecting forces, and primary module stresses.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-d0-en-094
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wands, R.; Weber, K.; Zurawski, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712768