CP violation in B decays [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- She reviews how one can test the Standard Model predictions for CP violation. This test requires sufficient independent measurements to overconstrain the model parameters and thus be sensitive to possible beyond Standard Model contributions. She addresses the challenges for theory as well as for experiment to achieve such a test.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
": Grant INT-9219437"
3. KEK topical conference on CP violation: its implications to particle physics and cosmology,Tsukuba (Japan),16-18 Nov 1993.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712865