Research program in particle physics. Progress report, January 1, 1993--December 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report is the progress report for DOE funded support of particle physics work at the University of Texas, Austin. Support was divided between theoretical and experimental programs, and each is reviewed separately in the report. Theoretical effort was divided between three general areas: quantum gravity and mathematical physics; phenomenology; and quantum mechanics and quantum field theory. Experimental effort was primarily directed toward AGS experiments at Brookhaven, to look for rare kaon decays. AGS experiments 791 and 871 are described, along with BNL experiment 888.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40757--322
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ritchie, J.L.; Sudarshan, E.C.G.; Lang, K.; Dicus, D.A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1993 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14712966