Oblique electroweak corrections from heavy scalar fields [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Carnegie Mellon University. Physics Department, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The contributions of heavy scalar fields to the oblique electroweak correction parameters S and T are discussed with an emphasis of the decoupling properties of these contributions. It turns that in the decoupling limit, we also get the custodial symmetry.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40682--13
E 1.99: cmu-hep--92-18
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 12/31/1992 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713015