Neutrino mass and mixing, and non-accelerator experiments [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We review the current status of experimental knowledge about neutrinos derived from kinematic mass measurements, neutrino oscillation searches at reactors and accelerators, solar neutrinos, atmospheric neutrinos, and single and double beta decay. The solar neutrino results yield fairly strong and consistent indication that neutrino oscillations are occurring. Other evidence for new physics is less consistent and convincing.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ICHEP-26: 26th International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP) conference on high energy physics,Dallas, TX (United States),6-12 Aug 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713034