Research in elementary particle physics. Progress report, March 1, 1992--February 28, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 115 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We describe theoretical work on effective action expansion on an effective low energy theory of hadrons and lattice gauge theories. The high energy experimental group at Louisiana State University has analyzed data on a neutrino oscillation experiment at LAMPF. The LSND neutrino experiment is preparing to take data in 1993. IMB data has been analyzed. Preparations for a beam test at KEK for IMB are in progress. Dumand is preparing to test one string of the detector early next summer. The ZEUS electron proton colliding beam experiment has started to take data. Early results have been reported.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40617--134
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
McNeil, R.; Metcalf, W.; Svoboda, R.; Haymaker, R.; Imlay, R.; Chan, Lai-Him.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1992 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713035