Implications of the 17 keV neutrino [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Constraints on the theoretical interpretation of the 17 keV neutrino are reviewed. A simple understanding of the 17 keV neutrino is provided by flavon models, which involve the spontaneous breaking of Abelian lepton symmetries and have only the usual three light neutrino species. Signatures for this class of models include neutrino oscillations, tau decay to an electron and a flavon, and invisible decay modes of the Higgs boson to two flavons.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
": Grant PHY90-21139"
14. international Warsaw meeting on elementary particle physics: puzzles on the electroweak scale,Kazimierz (Poland),27-31 May 1991.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713130