Topics in gauge theories and the unification of elementary particle interactions. Progress report, January 1, 1991--January 31, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We report on work done by the principal investigators and their collaborators on: purely fermionic composite models, gravitational diamagnetism, dynamical Casimir effect, N-particle amplitudes for large N beyond the three approximation, and analysis of classical scalar φ⁴ field theory.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Vaughn, M.T.; Srivastava, Y.N.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1991 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713537