Theoretical overview [electronic resource] : Hot and dense QCD in equilibrium
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Washington, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Static and dynamical properties of QCD at finite temperature and density are reviewed. Non-perturbative aspects of the QCD plasma and modification of the hadron properties associated with the chiral transition are discussed on the basis of lattice data, effective theories and QCD sum rules. Special emphasis is laid on the importance of the finite baryon density to see the effects of the restoration of chiral symmetry in experiment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40561-038
E 1.99: conf-9111165--13
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Quark matter 91, Gatlinburg, TN (United States), 11-15 Nov 1991.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713588