Nonminimal t t models of composite Higgs bosons [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The relation between infrared-fixed point analysis and underlying fermion models of composite Higgs bosons is studied in a simple two-Higgs-doublet model and in a single-Higgs-doublet model with a singular interaction added. We examine how the infrared-fixed point analysis can be affected by a difference in fundamental interactions of constituents. 12 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1990 international workshop on strong coupling gauge theories and beyond, Nagoya (Japan), 28-31 Jul 1990.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713661