Surface tension in QCD [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Recently numerical estimations of the surface tension in QCD have been given and an analytic expression for this quantity is badly needed. At small coupling we have done so. In section 2 we give the main arguments and the result. In section 3 we give some additional insights using twisted boundary conditions. 7 refs., 1 fig.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-45574
E 1.99: conf-901072--7
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
LATTICE '90: 7th international lattice gauge theory conference, Tallahassee, FL (USA), 8-12 Oct 1990.
Pisarski, R.; Bhattacharya, T.; Korthals Altes, C.P.; Gocksch, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713691