Open superstrings as the theory of everything [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We discuss the first examples of one-loop finite four-dimensional superstrings. These examples can be either space-time supersymmetric or not depending on the details of the models. 17 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "la-ur-90-1390", " conf-900135--2", "DE90010613", General meeting of the Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society, Houston, TX (USA), 3-6 Jan 1990., and Bern, Z.; Dunbar, D.C. . Dept. of Applied Mathemat.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713694