The. tau. one-prong problem and recent measurements by the HRS (High Resolution Spectrometer) collaboration [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We summarize recent measurements by the HRS collaboration of the topological branching fractions, the production cross section, the lifetime, and the rate into electrons of the τ lepton. An inconsistency with theoretical expectations persists at the level of two standard deviations. 11 refs., 2 figs., 4 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
24. Rencontres de Moriond: electroweak interactions and unified theories, Les Arcs (France), 5-12 Mar 1989.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713718