A proposal for a preliminary beam survey in the 3.5 mrad beam [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1971.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We propose to measure the yields of positive and negative pions, kaons, and nucleons at 200 GeV/c from several target materials in the 3.5 mrad beam of the Meson Laboratory.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Pruss, S.; Wehmann, A.; Orr, R.; Eartly, D.; Pretzl, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713796