Hadron masses in lattice gauge theories [electronic resource] : The inclusions of dynamical fermions
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Hadron masses are calculated on an 8/sup 3/ /times/ 16 lattice using four flavors of staggered fermion to generate the gauge configurations, but using Wilson fermions to calculate the hadron propagators. The identification of a value of the Wilson hopping parameter with the value of the bare quark mass used in the simulations is discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International symposium on field theory on the lattice, Seillac, France, 28 Sep 1987.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713830