The geometry of continuum regularization [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This lecture is primarily an introduction to coordinate-invariant regularization, a recent advance in the continuum regularization program. In this context, the program is seen as fundamentally geometric, with all regularization contained in regularized DeWitt superstructures on field deformations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Irvine conference on non-perturbative methods in field theory, Laguna Beach, CA, USA, 7 Jan 1987.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713919