Could (+1/3e) stable particles be consistent with present observations. A search for fractionally charged particles with an all-electrostatic system [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Various experimental searches for free quarks are discussed and loopholes are pointed out. Current and future plans are outlined. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Quark searchers conference, San Francisco, CA, USA, 5 Jun 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713928