B-physics at D0 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report presents a study of the capabilities of the D0 detector to do B-related physics by utilizing the presence of a muon both as a trigger and as a tag. The almost complete muon coverage plus the fine calorimeter segmentation will allow D0 to expand upon the B-physics which have been done at UA1 with muons. This report will briefly discuss the physics topics and then will present rate calculations from different muon sources along with studies on how to separate them based upon their topologies and kinematics. 5 refs., 7 figs., 2 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-8711128-5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on high sensitivity beauty physics at Fermilab, Batavia, IL, USA, 11 Nov 1987.
Roberts, K.; Kramer, T.; Hedin, D.
Northern Illinois Univ., Dekalb (USA)
California Univ., Riverside (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14713931