High Energy Physics Advisory Panel. A report of the 1980 Subpanel on review and planning for the US High Energy Physics Program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 67 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The status of high energy physics in the US is examined, and some recommendations for future activities in this field are made: utilization of the forefront accelerator facilities should be intensified, the new superconducting projects should proceed with all deliberate speed, and increasing support should be devoted to detector and accelerator R and D. (RWR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14714028