Elastic wave scattering calculations and the matrix variational Pade approximant method [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The matrix variational Pade approximant and its generalization to elastic wave scattering are discussed. Predictions of the method for the scattering of a longitudinal plane wave are compared with the exact scattering from spherical voids and inclusions. Its predictions are also compared to those of the first and second Born approximations and to the standard matrix Pade approximant based on these Born approximations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-80-2599
E 1.99: conf-800767-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
DARPA/AFML review of progress in quantitative NDE conference, La Jolla, CA, USA, 14 Jul 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714078