Double semi-leptonic charm decay in helios-I 450 GeV/c p-Be data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Data taken in 1989 by HELIOS-I (NA34) at the CERN SPS (450 GeV/c proton beam on Be target) have been examined for e[sup [plus minus]] [mu][sup [minus plus]] or [mu][sup [plus minus]] [mu][sup [minus plus]] pairs with associated missing energy. Such pairs arise from semi-leptonic decay of both members of a c[bar c] pair. The e[mu] and [mu][mu] samples are consistent with expectations from charm decay, allowing a quantitative limit to be placed on other physics.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1992., "conf-921122-54-app.1", "DE93013493", Meeting of the Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society, Batavia, IL (United States), 10-14 Nov 1992., Pomianowski, P.A. . Dept. of Physics; Pierre, A. . Dept. of Physics., and Montreal Univ., PQ (Canada). Dept. of Physics
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714158